Friday, June 5, 2009

Hehe

Exam's over! I am 4th in class, pretty bad. I dropped from 3rd to 4th. Ok, you would think that ah yeah drop one position only, no big deal!!! But I always value the top three positions only, you 3rd and 4th is like a big difference to me.
Well, for the Mathematical and Science Competition for North Zone Primary Schools, I could say I did pretty well. There is a math and a science test.(common sense la, but I write it down in case some dummies don't know) no offence ah. In the competition, we were teamed up against good schools like Nan Chiau and Chong fu. Our school(Greenwood) compared to them were nothing. They were bound to win. When I first started the Math, it was like so easy(easier than Math Olympiad la) then time's up. I think I confirm fail la. To my surprise, Xing Zhu, Sin Hao and Jia Jin got consolation prize. Wha, so lucky siah. Science, so difficult, ask about chemicals, about chemical formulae ah. I pri school know so much ma. I also think I confirm fail. Wha, awards ceremony sian like what ah. See people get prize, then xian mu la. Then, come the science presentation. 'Annabel Er' the emcee announced, oh my god i had won a consolation prize( 15) So surprise. Then, go up take prize and go back to my seat. Everyone was like wha cos for science only i get trophy. Not misunderstanding i not boasting hoh.Anyway, I happy like what.I heard when school reopens mdm fu will present me the trophy, so excited.
Anyway, that's all. By the way, Yu Jin became sher li bestie, and yan rong my bestie. ironic right i and yu jin were besties while yan rong and sher li were besties, i mean 'ex'. Well, that's all. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cbox

My schools

GWPS
IJ04
2A05
3A06
4A07
5A08
6A09
CHIJ St Nicholas Girls School
1Faith10

Me

About Me

Born on 24January1997. A former Greenwoodian now in CHIJ St Nicholas Girls School. 1Faith10 <3

Aw

This Is It

Little Miss Sunshine

cristiano ronaldo} 17. <!-- -->

FANSITE

NAME:_________
AGE:__________
HOBBIES:________

WANTED

WRITE YOUR WISHES HERE.

GOSSIPS

INSERT UR TAGBOARD HERE.

AUTOGRAPHS

LINKS
LINKS
LINKS
LINKS
LINKS
LINKS
LINKS

PAST

<$BlogArchiveName$>

PLAYLIST


Mockingbird
By Eminem
BestAudioCodes.com

SPECIAL THANKS

[Images]: jogatv.com
[Program]: Photoshop 2.0
[Designer]: queenofheart-.blogspot.com =))

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

fanaticme-><$BlogItemDateTime$>


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Time