Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ha

I have already furnished my blog. LOL My Social Studies project is going well, but the teacher and some of the group members are horrible. Sher Li is perfectly OK. Yan Rong can be very kind, but she has an explosive TEMPER. Ratna is OK, but she is way too kind. Yu Jin can also be very kind but she always likes to disturb me, especially. That is all about my group. And, about Zenn, narr... I do not wish too talk about her. So, far for our group points, we are 2nd highest. 100points shy from the highest group points. Oup's reputation. But anyway, sometimes she can be generous. n Thursday, Emily cheated.(you know what I mean) We asked her not to do that, but she still did that in the end. It was like so embarassing for us, everyone was like looking at us. She TARNISHED our group's reputation. Well that is all I would like to say. And' one more thing, I HATE DELVIN. Nothing but trouble. I just hope that for once he would be able to hand up his work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cbox

My schools

GWPS
IJ04
2A05
3A06
4A07
5A08
6A09
CHIJ St Nicholas Girls School
1Faith10

Me

About Me

Born on 24January1997. A former Greenwoodian now in CHIJ St Nicholas Girls School. 1Faith10 <3

Aw

This Is It

Little Miss Sunshine

cristiano ronaldo} 17. <!-- -->

FANSITE

NAME:_________
AGE:__________
HOBBIES:________

WANTED

WRITE YOUR WISHES HERE.

GOSSIPS

INSERT UR TAGBOARD HERE.

AUTOGRAPHS

LINKS
LINKS
LINKS
LINKS
LINKS
LINKS
LINKS

PAST

<$BlogArchiveName$>

PLAYLIST


Mockingbird
By Eminem
BestAudioCodes.com

SPECIAL THANKS

[Images]: jogatv.com
[Program]: Photoshop 2.0
[Designer]: queenofheart-.blogspot.com =))

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemTitle$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

fanaticme-><$BlogItemDateTime$>


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Time